This weekend I held a crafting class in my home! We learned how to make these adorable gift card holder envelopes using the Stampin’ Up Envelope Punch Board and some Candy Cane Lane Designer Series paper.
Here’s how to create this gift card envelope in minutes…
What you need:
- Cut paper to size using the Stampin’ Trimmer
- Line up to the correct measurement on the Envelope Punch Board and use your palm to punch your first section
- Then score (hint: use a pen or pencil to enhance the line so you can see it better!)
- Turn the paper so that the line you JUST scored is under the little pointer of the Envelope Punch Board – at this point you don’t need to worry about measurements, just keep rotating in the same direction to score new lines. The main thing is that your PREVIOUSLY scored line needs to go under the pointer before you score the NEXT line.
6. Finishing touch, place the corners of the paper into the top of the Envelope Punch Board and press down to create rounded corners.
7. Fold the 2 small flaps in and add two glue dots, then the large flap up
8. Stamp a cute saying and punch out using the Decorative Label Punch, adhere to the envelope with 2 glue dots. In this class we used “Go ahead, Tear it Open” from the Tin of Tags Stamp set (this set happens to be 25% off right now!)
Look at how cute it looks! Did you know the Stampin’ Up! Envelope Punch Board let’s you create 66 different envelopes sizes? Pretty cool! Who will be receiving a gift card from you this holiday season? I know this will be great for my 12-year-old nephew, he’s at the age where gift cards seem to be a better option so he can pick what he wants the most!
Come to one of my next crafting classes! I’ll be teaching a class on November 13 from 10 am to noon at Old New York Deli & Bakery in Camarillo. Learn how to create 4 holiday cards using different stamping and paper crafting techniques. The class fee is $15 and you walk away with 4 unique cards! Or it’s free with a minimum Stampin’ Up order. RSVP today to reserve your seat, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in more crafting classes? Take a look at my events page!
Host your own in-home crafting class! I’ll bring everything we need – you invite some friends to create with AND you earn rewards towards your own Stampin’ Up! goodies.
Until Next Time,