A fun part about holidays is giving out special treats! We made these adorable Halloween themed treat envelopes at the last Wine Wednesday Craft Night. I used them for pouches of instant pumpkin spice lattes, but they can be used for hot cocoa, tea, hot apple cider, gift cards or more.
- Use the Stampin’ Trimmer to cut a piece of Pumpkin Pie Cardstock into a square, check the measurement you need on the Envelope Punch Board
- Use the Envelope Punch Board to create the envelope, follow the measurements on the board for the size of paper you have
- On a scrap of Very Vanilla Card Stock stamp the whipped cream from the Coffee Cafe Stamp set in Pumpkin Pie Ink. Brush on a bit of Wink of Stella to give the cream some sparkle!
- Use the Coffee Cups Framelits and Big Shot to cut out a coffee cup in Basic Black Card Stock, whipped cream you stamped in the last step and the coffee sleeve in Pumpkin Pie Card Stock.
- Use the “Witches Brew” stamp from the Merry Cafe stamp set inked up in Basic Black to stamp on the coffee sleeve.
- Use your Stampin’ Trimmer to cut a 2 inch wide by 6 inch long strip of Spooky Night Designer Series Paper.
- Fold the envelope along the score lines and seal everything but the top using SNAIL Permanent Adhesive. Wrap the Spooky Night DSP around the envelope and adhere.
- Using Paper Snips, cut off a piece of Black Shimmer ribbon and tie a double knot off to the side.
- Assemble the coffee cup and adhere to the envelope with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tuck in a beverage pouch or other gift/treat of your choice!
What do you think? What would you put in this treat holder?
Join my next Wine Wednesday class to learn how to do more fun projects like this! I do all the prep work, just arrive and be creative.
Don’t forget to RSVP for Christmas Card Club! It’s coming up soon, and it’s the second to last session – WOW!! Time is flying, be ready for your holiday card mailings by creating your cards now. Oh yes, the Merry Cafe stamp set is being trotted out for another class – it’s so versatile and I loooove it so much. Make 20 cards total 10 of this design and 10 with the Beachy Little Christmas stamp set.
Until Next Time,