Today’s prompt is: Movies you never get sick of watching.
This is a tough one for me because I don’t like watching movies over and over again. I like to let a good amount of time pass by before re-watching something. Here are some movies I’ve watched more than once and wouldn’t mind watching again:
1. Grease and Grease 2 – I actually watched Grease 2 before knowing Grease existed. My mom somehow came upon a copy of Grease 2, it ended up staying in our home and it joined our Disney movie rotation. I’ve memorized every single song, most of the lines and some of the dance moves. I love Grease because DUH it’s the original!
2. Jackie Brown – One of my really good friends introduced me to this movie. The soundtrack is superb, it’s the kind of music I love. It’s exciting to watch, trying to figure out how’s Jacking going to pull this off?! Plus Jackie Brown is such a total bad ass woman! I love a strong female lead!
3. The Land Before Time – Now I’m talking about THE original Land Before Time directed and co-produced by Don Bluth and executive produced by Steven Spielberg. This is an epic film of Jurassic proportions! The end credits song is done by Diana Ross, I’m sold! I grew up watching this movie over and over and over…I’m pretty sure I nearly wore out the VHS tape!
4. Selena – I already wrote about this movie in a recent post so I won’t say anymore!
5. Clueless – This is a classic 90s teen girl movie that I LOVED! I wanted Cher’s closet! I wanted to be BFF’s with Dione! I wanted a Jeep!
That’s all I can think of right now. This might seem like a really lame list to most people but…whatever I like what I like!
What are some of your favorite movies?