Today is the last day to become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber and receive a very exclusive kit plus a free bonus gift from the CEO of Stampin’ Up!
Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription plan that costs just $19.95 a month! This is a fantastic way to build up your stamp and ink collection along with getting a fully prepared crafting kit on a monthly basis. You literally get EVERYTHING you need to create a different project each month. Every piece is pre-cut and the adhesive is also included, so you can skip to the fun! All you really need in addition to the kit is a pair of scissors in case there is some ribbon to cut. Other than that it is all ready to go!
If you become a subscriber today you get something extra special in your kit!
More reasons to become a subscriber today:
- Every kit comes with an exclusive stamp set to use over and over!
- We also send at least one Classic Stampin’ Spot with every kit. The colors don’t repeat in a 12-month period, so it’s easy to build a collection of colorful ink.
- Every new subscriber receives a clear block (size D) with their first kit to help them get started and to use throughout their subscription.
- It’s an incredible value! In addition to a stamp set an ink spot(s), the kits are packed with supplies many to make awesome projects like cards, home décor, gift packaging, and more. For example, card kits (6+ per year) always include 8 cards—at least!
- It’s flexible! You can suspend (for a month) or cancel at anytime.
- Since all the prep work is done, the projects take a shorter time to complete, making it the perfect on-the-go craft. Headed out of town? Grab a kit to create during some downtime. It’s all contained in one little box, so it’s easy to take anywhere!
- It’s a surprise in your mailbox every month. Because who doesn’t love happy mail?
- Every month, a video is posted to demonstrate how to assemble each kit. Just go to PumpkinHowTo.com to link over to our YouTube channel.
- You can create the project as intended, or if you’re feeling the urge to get a little creative, head on over to Pinterest.
- Every subscriber has exclusive access to our selection of past kits. So, when a kit runs out, you can buy more—either as a full kit or a refill (without stamp set and ink).
Until next time,