On Sunday I taught a card making class where we made four different cards. One that stood out as a favorite was this cute fox with the sentiment “Warm Wishes and Mistletoe Kisses”. Crafters liked the Christmas spirit of the card combined with the unique color combination.
What you need:
1. On a square of Very Vanilla cardstock stamp the fox using Cajun Craze ink. This fox is part of the Cozy Critters set and you can earn it with Stampin’ Up Rewards points when you host your own private crafting class!
4. Use paper snips to cut the Santa hat out.
5. Now fold the cut Cajun Craze cardstock in half to form your card. Use SNAIL Adhesive to adhere the Petals & Paisleys Designer Series Paper. Next layer the Very Vanilla cardstock with the sentiment and fox image stamped on it also using SNAIL adhesive.
6. Now use two dimensionals to attach the hat to the fox. Tilt it at an angle to give it a jaunty look. (Yes – jaunty! This word made us all laugh in class but it’s what popped into my head when I described the placement of his hat!!)
7. For the finish touches add a pearl embellishment to the puff ball on our foxy friend’s hat and use Wink of Stella in gold to add some sparkle to his scarf and tail. Want a bit more sparkle? Add some Wink of Stella to the yellow parts of the Petals & Paisleys Designer Series Paper!
Want to give card making a try? Join me this Sunday, November 20 from 10 am to noon at Old New York Deli & Bakery Co. to create and connect. Grab a cup of coffee and a yummy made from scratch bagel and make a free greeting card! I’ll bring everything you need to create something fun.
Interested in more crafting classes? Take a look at my events page!
Host your own in-home crafting class! I’ll bring everything we need – you invite some friends to create with AND you earn rewards towards your own Stampin’ Up! goodies.
Until Next Time,